We ask for basic information when you become a member of Axewoods: your name, address, phone number, e-mail address and emergency contacts. Your information is required so that we can keep you informed of work days and activities and also for insurance purposes.
- We do not pass on our members details to anyone.
- We do not retain any financial information about our members.
- We keep your details on our database for the purposes of member support, health and safety information and to inform you of events or cancellations.
- We do not operate a system of marketing emails.
- Axewoods will store your details securely online using DropBox and will be removed within one month of you terminating your membership.
You can withdraw your consent for us to use your information, or ask us to amend or delete your details, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
When you come to a workday we ask you to sign in and give an emergency contact name and telephone number. These sheets are destroyed after the workday.
Axewoods will not share your data with any third parties except in the case of a medical emergency whereby any pertinent medical information that you include on this form will be shared with the emergency services.