Our aims are to provide the means by which our members can:
- secure their own woodfuel needs, improve their understanding of woodland ecology and work together for collective community benefits.
- connect local woodlands with local installed wood boilers and wood burners - thereby addressing carbon emissions and fuel poverty.
- learn woodland craft skills, team working skills and offer woodland training events
- physically contribute to work sites, co-ordinate volunteers and organise social activities
- address local fuel poverty and help those in need of wood fuel.
To date we have worked with: The Woodland Trust, The National Trust, Clinton Devon Estates, Somerset Wildlife Trust, The Donkey Sanctuary, Historic England, the Forestry Commission and private landowners.